Yup I got sick of myself on my blog so I put my emokid! haha. It's not really clear in this picture but he's got eyeliner and it's run cause he cried. His name's MAX! I think that's such an emo name - Maximilian. Don't you think so? Haha.
And well, he's the epitome of an emo kid. And he plays an acoustic guitar and cries. lol.

haha. Random acts of silliness.
Prelims are almost overrrrrrr! Whoohoo! Only chem/bio MCQ and art left. And I've no school on monday, even better!
The whole week's been great. With exams on, I've been leaving school as soon as my papers are over. That gives me more time with the person who matters the most (:
Almost like the old times, huh?
I'm so happy about that :D
Oh, do you know that ice cream can look gross?

icky, no?
Well I want some now.. yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment